Purrfect And Pooch Ltd are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data, according to GDPR. You can rest assured that the information we ask you to provide is used solely for the health and welfare of your pet, and used in accordance with this data policy.
Purrfect And Pooch Ltd may change their requirements from time to time, and will update their clients should this occur.
We will collect the following information (from client record cards and client communication):
• Pet name, date of birth, gender, breed, colour, medical conditions, likes and dislikes, and photographs
• Owner name, postal address, mobile number, home telephone number, alternative telephone number, email address, photographic release, and product preferences related to your pet
• Informative notes regarding date of last visit, medical history, temperament, distinguishing features, and preferred style for routine grooming
We will use this information for:
• Internal record keeping, in both paper and electronic format
• Social media, educational and promotional purposes
• Texting, telephoning, mailing or emailing you regarding your pet’s past, present or future appointments
• Sending you infrequent promotional information about new products, services, offers, or other information we think you may be interested in
• Informing various veterinary professionals of your contact information should there be a medical emergency
We will not use this information for:
• Any third party unspecified above for any other purposes, without your express permission
If for any reason you would like us to remove you from our database, please let us know and we shall delete your information to the best of our ability. Please advise us of any shortcomings during this process and we will endeavour to further action your request.